It is hard to believe how much has already happened during 4th term, and how fast this time has gone by! We have had some crazy parties, been out on the lake for ski trip, enjoyed the new friends we have made, and overall had the best time of our lives! This post will pull together all of the highlights of this past week or so, to hopefully bring together anything you may have missed along the way! We hope these type of posts help, but we would also love any type of feedback for anything specific you would like to see!
This week at K-Kountry we:
- Met Tom Cruise, Captain America, Katniss Everdeen, and Indiana Jones at the Hollywood Party
- Continued the tradition of Air it Out football, as well as the 87th annual swim meet
- Had our entire K-Life crew shipped in from climbing Mt. Everest
- Honored the incredible work that the 1st session staff did
- Had our power source stolen from us, and had Dr. Blaster from the FBI come in to solve the crime!
- Learned what it meant to build of life in wisdom on God
- Talked about what the schedule for a day at K-Kountry looks like
- Went with a neon shirt & blackout theme for K-Life number 4!
- Celebrated and enjoyed an I'm Third Sunday, learning the story of Johnny Ferrier
- And rounded up the Shadow Gang, cleaning up Old Dodge City!
Though we only have a few days remaining this term, we aren't stopping the fun anytime soon! To keep up with all the happenings at K-Kountry, make sure to keep checking this blog and following K-Kountry on twitter (@KanakukKKountry) or on instagram (kkountry)!