Well, it is hard to believe that Summer 2011 has crossed the finish line. It is always so sad to see the big red barn doors close one final time as everybody heads back home.
Summer 2011 was an awesome summer! It is hard to put into words what a great summer it was. So many memories made. So many friendships formed. So many lives changed.
We are so thankful…
- Thankful for our maintenance guys who keep this place running.
- Thankful for Hortencia, Sam, and the rest of the kitchen crew.
- Thankful for the Administration folks for keeping us going.
- Thankful for the creative artist that makes this place so fun.
- Thankful for the best staff in the whole world who keep serving.
- Thankful for our kamp families who believe in us and this ministry.
- Thankful for the kampers who bring life to this place.
- Thankful for the safety of this place.
- Thankful for the memories that his place creates.
- Most thankful to the Lord for being so faithful to us day in and day out. He is our joy and why this place exist. All Glory to Him!
Thank You for an awesome summer.
Only 290 more days until next summer!